Copper Rod for Electrical
In electric power distribution, Copper Rod is a made out of pure copper, Copper rod are typically housed inside switchgear, panel boards, and busway enclosures for local high current power distribution. They are also used to connect high voltage equipment at electrical switchyards, and low voltage equipment in battery banks.
- IS - Indian Standard
- BS - British Standards
- EN - European Nation Standards
- ASTM - American Standards
- AS - Australian Standards
- JIS - Japanesse Standards
Product Details :
|Type||Round In Straight Form|
|Outside Diameter||10mm to 250mm|
|LENGTH||Straight Length 1mtr to 6mtr|
|Grade||C10100 - (OFE) Oxygen Free Electronic
C10200 - (OF) Oxygen Free
C11000 - (ETP) Electrolytic Tough Pitch
|Temper||Soft (Annealed) | Half Hard | Quarter Hard|
Copper Rods distribute electricity with greater ease and flexibility than some other more permanent forms of installation and distribution.
Other Benefits :
- More compact and robust than a wiring harness.
- Distributes power efficiently.
- Copper Busbars are Very Good Conductor.
- Easily customised for whatever purpose.
- Cost Effective in the Long Run.